Sunday 27 February 2011

An Award

Back again!!!!! This time I have been given an award by the fabulous Carole  and Lynne thank you so much for thinking of me do pop over to Caroles and Lynnes blog they have some fabulous projects.

The rules that go along with this award are

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award 

Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

Ok 7 Random things about me 

1   I am quite short just 5 foot tall
2   I am originally from London and have ended up in Sheffield
3   My dad was a painter and decorator and Decorated a room in Cliff Richards house when he lived in Cheshunt back in the 60's
4  I had one job for 30yrs NHS a Nurse
5  I take a size 41/2 shoe
6  My other half is an artist and often had exhibitions in the Williamson Art Gallery in Birkenhead Wirral where we lived before moving Sheffield
7 I am saving up to get myself a laptop, I so want one.

Right I know to many deserving blogs, so couldn't pass this on to just 7.xx




1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Doreen, again it is well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx