Sunday 12 December 2010

Hello Again

Hello I'm back with my Flapper Girl "Melody" again I just hope you don't get fed up seeing her because I have her coloured up in every colour there is.!!!!!
Any way I have coloured this with promarkers, my backing paper is Cosmo Cricket Material Girl the rest is from my stash. I do hope you like it.

I have just recieved my winnings of a set of digi images from Stampinsanity, fabulous or what. I am now going to colour these in every colour imaginable.!!!!

I am entering this into
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats "Anything Goes"
Mami Doodles "Anything Goes"
Lots to Do "Glitz"
Creative Cowgirl "Anything Goes"
                                                             

16 comments:

Zoechaos said...

What a cute little flapper definitely got the Glitz on! thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

Anne said...

I just love your little flapper and look forward to seeing her coloured in every colour imaginable! Hugs xx

shaz earl said...

Oh Wow!!!! Doreen this is absolutley gorgeous i love the colours and your colouring is brilliant x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning doreen I bet she would be gorgeous in red, cant wait to see her in all the colours, she is lovely.
Chris x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo she is a real beauty Doreen and I so love the colour you have chosen to use and those papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Netty said...

Congratulations Doreen on your super win. Again a fabby card with terrific embellies. Have a goodly week. Annette x

McCrafty's Cards said...

She is absolutely gorgeous in green, i like the layout and the feather makes a nice finishing touch
Kevin xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

thats look fantastic....i like the green colours you use......

Hugs
Judith

stampingmarianne said...

Melody is beautiful!
The way you colored her, and the feathers on the card really make it great!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls!
Marianne

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic colours :o)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Fabulous Doreen and what great colours. Love the design and the addition of the feather is just the most perfect touch. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxxx

Sarah said...

Oh wow, I love this, what gorgeous shades of green x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Doreen this is fabulous Hun. I love your colouring and the layout is super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lau W said...

Oh great colouring, love your card Doreen !
xxx

lindyloo said...

oh love the colours on this one Doreen huggies linda x

Laetitia said...

Hi Doreen,

This card is FA-BU-LOUS. I love everything about it. The lady is absolutely gorgeous and the colours you used match perfectly this retro style of the 20-30s.
The feather goes wonderfully with it.
Trully stunning,
Laetitia xx